1. All instruction is online using the interactive zoom platform. Parents and students will be emailed the zoom link to use for instruction.
2. Students need to have a computer and reliable internet connection. Students should be seated at a table or desk in a quiet room with appropriate lighting.
2. If you would like to discuss your child's progress, please feel free to call me weekday mornings prior to instruction time.
3. The tuition is $50 per hour for the 1 to 1 student/teacher ratio. Payments are made on a monthly basis and are due the 25th of the month for the following month. For example October tuition is due September 25th. If tuition is late a late fee of $20 will be added. Make checks payable to Linda Edgar. Failure to pay your tuition on time may result in your time slot being given to the next student on the waiting list.
4. All summer sessions scheduled must be paid for. There are no credits, refunds or make-ups given for summer sessions not attended. In the summer parents have the option to pick and choose which weeks their child will attend. On the summer enrollment form schedule only those weeks your child will be able to attend.
6. The school year schedule is as follows.
Instruction is available Monday through Thursday 12:30-1:30, 1:30-2:30, 2:30-3:30, 3:30-4:30, 4:30-5:30, 5:30-6:30 current course schedules for PSAT, SAT and ACT are posted on the website. Please click on the SAT or ACt tab from the home page
For tutoring it is recommended that a student attend two hours a week. Scheduling is done on a first come first served basis. Scheduling preference will be given to those students who are currently enrolled and attend at least two hours a week.