1. The center is located at 3613 N. 45th Place. From Osborn Road go North on 45th Place. The house is on the right.
2. The entrance to the tutoring center is on the north side of the house. There is a waiting area on the porch. I will call your child into the learning center when their instructional hour begins. Please be prompt when picking up your child as there is no supervision in the waiting area.
3. If you would like to discuss your child's progress, please feel free to call me.
4. The tuition is $35.00 per hour for 2 to one ratio and $50 an hour for one to one ratio. Summer tuition can be made in 3 payments. One due at the time of enrollment and the 2nd and 3rd payment due dates will be indicated on your schedule confirmation calendar. Make checks payable to Linda Edgar. Placement tests are $90 for each subject. Credit card payments accepted through paypal; additional transaction fees apply.
5. The summer 2017 schedule is as follows.
Tues. Wed. Thurs.
8-9 9-10 10-11 11-12 12-1
Later afternoon hours can be scheduled by calling Linda at 602-795-6312
6. Students should attend two hours per week for each subject area. In order to see significant progress the student should attend at least 16 sessions(per subject) across the summer. Older students can be signed up for two hours in a row. Students can attend one, two or three days each week. On the enrollment form indicate all the weeks your child will attend. Your child will only be scheduled for the weeks and times you circle. If you wish to sign up for different times/days on different weeks please indicate this on the enrollment form. Scheduling is done on a first come first served basis.
To reserve a space for your child, please send in $140 for 2 to one ratio or $200 for one to one ratio (4 hours), as a deposit that will be applied towards the last four hours of summer tuition, along with the enrollment form to me as soon as possible.
Remember – There are no make-ups or credits given for summer sessions missed. Please sign up for only those weeks your child will attend. Tuition is due for all scheduled sessions regardless of attendance.